PERSONAL LOAN IN DELHI NCR NOIDA GURGAON
Personal Loan is unsecured funding which you get on basis of few documents like Salary slip, Bank statement Etc. A personal loan is a smaller loan than a mortgage and is generally used to finance a car or other vehicle, renovations to a home, consolidation of debt, to finance a vacation of one kind or another, and a great number of other things.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Personal Loan works very much the same as any other type of loan. You borrow a certain amount of money from a bank or lender so that you can pay for the things you need to. You will have an agreement with the lender to pay back your loan in monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PERSONAL LOAN
List of documents for Salaried Individuals:
- Proof of Identity:- Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card (any one)
- Proof of Residence:- Aadhar card Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited).
- Salary slips for last 3 months.
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
- Form 16 & Company id card